The patented DS – Dust Stop Hopper is used for any type of dusty load, it eliminates the need for filtration systems. The principle of operation for the patented hopper system DS – Dust Stop is focusing the dust inside the product flow. This allows for a natural dust stopping during the fall of the product.
The patented hopper DS – DUST STOP is available in manual and automatic modes. Both of them consist of:
- a fixed structure part, which is connected through a flange to the product feeding entrance;
- an adjustable inner part which allows to generate the vortex during its operation.
In the automatic version, the control system of the flow is moved and regulated by a sensor positioned on the cylinder.
- Built in painted carbon steel.
- Product control porthole.
- Bellow ring connection.
- Stainless steel AISI 304-316 construction.
- Overflow sensor.
- Displacement pneumatic shutter for the hopper.