Features and Benefits
- Composed of a casing (central body) that supports two shafts synchronized by two helicoidal ground gears by means of 4 bearings
- The eccentric weights are mounted at the end of both shafts, rotating synchronized in opposite sense, determining a resulting unidirectional centrifugal force perpendicular to the mounting surface of the exciter.
- Static moment—From 359-6386 in lbs; static moment of eccentric weights can be adjusted by means of the additional weights
- Centrifugal force of up to 102000 lbs
- Ambient temperature from -40°C to +70°C
- VU exciters can be mounted in all positions, always with the shafts in horizontal positions
- Gears and bearings are oil spash/spray lubricated.