Features and Benefits:
- Operates with a hydraulically adjustable boom and crane-bearing mount, allowing for unlimited positioning (360°) of the cutting head and total coverage of the vessel’s interior walls from the initial entry point.
- Hydraulically actuated cutting head and boom allow for adaptation to different sized vessels
- Small diameter cutting head (5”) is smallest in the industry, resulting in less time spent drilling or working to enlarge the flow channel
- Hose reel is independent from boom assembly for easy set-up in close quarters
- Raising and lowering the boom is accomplished by hydraulic cylinder and fixed length cable for superior control and the elimination of costly gear reducers and other expensive parts
- Positive mounting to vessel opening for safe operating; custom mounting bases available for adapting to any roof opening
- Double-wire braid hose for added strength prevents twisting and collapsing; available in lengths up to 200′ or 60.69 m.
- Cutting head has interchangeable blades, flails, or chain cutters engineered to safely remove a wide variety of materials
- New mast assembly now features two different height adjustments to allow operator to easily work around roof beams or other obstacles inside the silo or bin
- Lightweight, all-aluminum construction eliminates sparking
- Lost storage capacity is restored quickly, safely and economically without risk of product contamination
- Eliminates need for potentially hazardous human entry
- Easy to transport and assemble
- Portable, flexible and safe
- Complies with all applicable regulations